A low cost professional A1 printer...
A low cost professional A1 printer for architectural, engineering, construction and mechanical design
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ultimate line and photo quality
• Ultimate photo quality is achieved using HP colour layering technology and up to 1200 dpi1 resolution.
• Ultimate line quality, with lines as thin as 0.04 mm and an accuracy of ± 0.2%, is the result of minuscule drops, automatic
alignment and continuous ink flow.
• Many more colours are available per printed dot as the printer layers different colour ink drops over each other to create
Low cost of operation
• Exceptionally priced printer and incredibly low cost-per-copy of ink and media.
• Drivers are easy to install and intuitive to use, an ink-set change takes less than 1 minute, the control panel is simple
to navigate, and media loading is smooth and straight-forward.
Fast and efficient printing
• The ideal printer for small workgroups (1 to 3 people), with print times as short as 90 seconds for A1-size prints.
Great media flexibility
• A wide choice of HP Premium Printing Material is available, including HP Bright White Inkjet Paper, HP Translucent Bond,
HP Natural Tracing Paper, HP Vellum, HP Clear Film, HP Matte Film, HP Coated Paper, HP Heavyweight Coated Paper,
HP High-Gloss Photo Paper, HP Satin Poster Paper and HP Studio Canvas.
• The printer can work unattended with its modular, 69 cc ink cartridges, long-life printheads, 45.7 m media rolls, automatic
cutting, and stacking of finished prints in the media bin (optional on the 61 cm model).
• Windows® drivers (including support of AutoCAD).
•16 MB of RAM, expandable up to 160 MB (in combination with the HP-GL/2 accessory card).
• USB 1.1 and parallel ports, and an optional network card.
• Optional HP-GL/2 accessory card.
• Consistent colours are achieved every